Addiction does not take prejudice to those who are impacted by this profound disease. Anyone, the rich, the poor, the young, the old—anyone can be impacted by an addiction to drugs or alcohol. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction in The Golden State of California, you’re not alone. An estimated 23 Million Americans struggle with addiction and California cities such as San Diego, Riverside, Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Jose offer a wide range of inpatient rehab centers to help those in need.
Sadly, less than 2% of those addicted to drugs or alcohol will get the help that is necessary for them to fully recover. Don’t allow yourself or your loved one to become part of that statistic. Call our helpline at1-888-605-7779 for immediate support. We will guide you through the process of finding and choosing the best inpatient drug or alcohol rehab centers in California. Counselors are standing by to place you in treatment as soon as you’re ready.
What is Inpatient Addiction Treatment in California Like?
Inpatient treatment in California, as well as in most any state of the U.S. consists generally of:
- Around-the-clock care.
- Versatile treatment options that cater to the unique needs of each patient.
- Support through group programs and counseling.
- Assessment and intervention for medical conditions or dual-diagnosis including depression or anxiety.
- Medical care as needed.
- Meals, housing and support provided to encourage recovery and healing.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Rehab in CA
If you’re struggling to determine whether inpatient or outpatient rehab is the right choice for you, consider the following:
- Inpatient drug or alcohol rehab in California is best for those who have heavy addictions to heroin, alcohol, opioids, or other strong drugs.
- It’s important that you get the right level of care, and while you may WANT to go the less evasive route of outpatient treatment, inpatient care is generally a better choice.
- Outpatient treatment can work IF you have a VERY strong support network at home, and you have already completed an inpatient rehab program.
- If you’re unsure what type of rehab is going to provide you the best chance for full recovery, call our helpline and we’ll guide you through the process.
How Long Does Inpatient Drug or Alcohol Rehab Take?
Depending on your addiction, your health and various other elements associated with your unique situation, treatment for an addiction to drugs or alcohol may take:
- 30 days or more
- 60 days or more
- 90 days or more
- 120 days or more
It’s important that you do not compare your treatment and recovery to that of others because what becomes the “norm” for one addict may or may not be the “norm” for you and YOUR recovery. Stay focused on healing, and do the work that is expected of you during rehab and you’ll do well in recovery.
For difficult to treat addictions, be prepared to spend a longer time in inpatient rehab as well as to seek outpatient or follow up care in California that will assist you in the long-term process of remaining sober after you leave treatment.
How Can I Pay for Drug or Alcohol Rehab in California?
Often times, the most concerning thought on a new patient’s mind when it comes to making the call for help is whether or not they can AFFORD drug or alcohol rehab. Let’s face it, California addiction treatment can be expensive—at best you will be expected to contribute at least some funds towards your recovery and at worst treatment could cost in excess of 20K a month or more.
Of course this doesn’t mean that YOU have to choose a rehab program that’s outside your boundary and budget. Here are some ways that you can pay for rehab in California:
- Private health insurance coverage.
- Workplace health insurance coverage.
- Marketplace health insurance coverage.
- Sliding fee programs that operate on an “as available” program in which you pay what you can when you can.
- Loans or assistance from friends and family.
- Loans from healthcare financial programs or directly from the rehab center.
- Government or otherwise subsidized programs.
If you’re ready to get sober, remember the age old saying, “where there’s a will, there’s a way.” Don’t let anything stop you—not cost, not fear of the cost, and definitely not a lack of resources. Call 1-888-605-7779 toll-free for immediate help finding a rehab center in California today.
I Need Help Finding the Best Inpatient Rehab in California Today
So many options to choose from can make the actual process of “FINDING” and making a decision on care downright challenging. Of course you want to find the absolute best program of care for you or your loved one’s individual needs, but you must also remain within the constraints of budget, location, and effectiveness of programs that are offered within your means.
For help navigating the many options available to you, call 1-888-605-7779 and we’ll guide the way.