Call our 24 hour helpline at 1-888-605-7779 to find an inpatient rehab center that’s right for you in Illinois. We’ll guide you through the process of finding and choosing the best rehab programs for the healing and recovery of yourself or a loved one that is struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol. Programs are available throughout Illinois in major cities such as Naperville, Peoria and Chicago as well as many smaller towns.
What is Inpatient Addiction Treatment in Illinois Like?
Finding the right level of care in Illinois begins with an understanding of what to look for. Inpatient rehab centers provide around-the-clock care, consistent support, and medical intervention that ensures your safety during recovery. Whether you are struggling with addiction to heroin, methamphetamine, alcohol, or any other substance, an inpatient rehab program can help.
Here’s what a typical day in residential rehab looks like:
- You’ll wake up at a scheduled time and begin your day—everything in rehab revolves around a scheduled and setting routines.
- You are assessed regularly to ensure that you are meeting your recovery goals and to ensure your continued comfort during the recovery process.
- If you’re struggling with strong symptoms of withdrawal, you will likely receive medication and other treatment support on a daily basis until your body is physically ready to approach therapy.
- Therapy sessions will take place regularly – a daily session in a group setting is likely, and on set days you may also have counseling and therapy on a one-on-one basis with a therapist.
- Meals are provided as well as time for exercise and free time for reflection or relaxation.
- You will be expected to follow all rules in the rehab center including remaining at the facility for a period of 30 days or more.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Rehab in Illinois
Figuring out which type of rehab is best for you can be a challenge within itself. Of course you want to choose a rehabilitation program that’s affordable to you, and you’re probably thinking that you don’t want to spend too much time in treatment or that you don’t really want to do inpatient rehab because it will require that you leave your family and friends behind—but sometimes inpatient rehab is simply a safer, more reliable treatment option than outpatient care.
Ideally, if you’re struggling with any of the following situations you should choose inpatient rehab in Illinois:
- Withdrawal symptoms that are physically or psychologically difficult to deal with.
- High risk of relapse, especially if you have already relapsed before.
- Failed outpatient treatment in which you have gone back to drug or alcohol use.
- Using drugs with friends or family members whom you live with.
Outpatient rehab is generally acceptable if:
- You have a very strong support network at home.
- You have a place to live where drugs and alcohol are not used.
- You have priorities that require your involvement and you simply CANNOT leave them behind to focus on treatment.
- You are 100% committed to your recovery, whatever it takes.
How Long Does Inpatient Rehab Take?
There’s no set amount of time that can be used to define a treatment program for every individual struggling with addiction. Some are able to receive 28-30 days of rehab and come out prepared to fight their addiction head on with little risk of relapse. Others may require 90-days or more of rehab before they are fully armed with the skills and coping mechanisms that are necessary for recovery and sustained sobriety.
Depending on your situation you may spend:
- 30 days or more in rehab
- 60 days or more in rehab
- 90 days or more in rehab
- 120 days or more in rehab
Please be aware that you should not compare your treatment to that of others. Recovery takes time and it’s different for each individual. If you have a friend or family member that recovered in 30 days, this does not necessarily mean you should expect to recover in that same time frame. You may recover more quickly or it may take longer in your case—only a professional treatment provider can help you determine how long treatment might take.
For help finding an inpatient rehab center that’s close to you, call 1-888-605-7779 and we’ll connect you with a rehab center in Illinois that provides around-the-clock care and patient support that is right for you or someone you care about.
How Can I Pay for Drug or Alcohol Rehab in IL?
Paying for rehab is one of the number one concerns that tends to arise when an addict makes the courageous decision to seek help. Treatment can be expensive, even for those who have not exhausted their savings on drugs or alcohol or lost their job due to their addiction. So if you have suffered the consequence of job loss, savings depletion, health issues and other serious problems associated with addiction, you’re probably scared beyond means about how you will ever afford inpatient rehab—and you’re not alone.
Fortunately, many different options exist to help you pay for drug rehab in Illinois including:
- Health insurance coverage
- Financing through the rehab center
- Support from friends or family
- Loans from health coverage or the bank
- Government subsidized programs and grants
- Free rehab centers
No matter what your budget is, there are inpatient rehab centers available in Illinois that can provide affordable treatment that meets your needs. Call our helpline at 1-888-605-7779 to be connected with a treatment provider in Illinois that’s right for you.
I Need Help Finding the Best Inpatient Rehab in Illinois Today
With so many options to choose from, finding the best rehab center and feeling comfortable that you made the right choice may seem impossible, but it’s really not. Help is available and many local rehab centers can be found throughout Chicago and other major cities in Illinois to support your recovery needs.
No matter what you’re considering—inpatient or outpatient care, medical detox or medication management, hospital care or a sober living home, we can help you get on your way to recovery. Call 1-888-605-7779 and we’ll guide you through the process of finding and choosing the best inpatient rehab in Illinois today.
Find Inpatient Rehabs in Illinois Near You
Search by city or by zip code below to find local treatment providers in Illinois.