Addiction to drugs or alcohol does not just ruin the life of the addict, this family disease affects everyone involved both directly and indirectly. If you’re addicted, or if you’re the one in three people who is personally related to an addict, you’ll want to seek professional help for an inpatient rehab center in Indiana that can provide around-the-clock support in a caring environment that is conducive to recovery—but where do you begin your search?
Our helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you. A five minute call to 1-888-605-7779 could change your life forever. We’ll connect you with an Indiana inpatient rehab center that can improve the probability of your recovery and help you to turn your life around for good. Our centers are located in all major cities including Bloomington, Columbia City, Indianapolis, Madison and Terre Haute as well as smaller towns.
Choosing the Best Inpatient Treatment
What does it take to find the best possible treatment for yourself or a loved one? Time, effort and an understanding of the various types of treatment available. We’ve done the heavy lifting for you, and can connect you with the best rehabs in Indiana—all you have to do is call our helpline.
Consider the following factors when you seek inpatient rehab:
- Location and its proximity to your own home.
- Cost and whether you can afford it.
- Insurance coverage and whether your health insurance is accepted.
- Treatment effectiveness and how likely you are to recover.
- Staff to patient ratio and whether you will be guaranteed one-on-one treatment time.
- Amenities and whether the facility offers the services and care that you deserve.
We’ll help you choose a program that’s right for you or your loved one. Call 1-888-605-7779 today and we’ll connect you with an Indiana rehab center that provide inpatient care suited to your healing and recovery needs.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Rehab in Indiana
Deciding between inpatient rehab and outpatient treatment can be hard. Naturally most addicts are inclined to think that they can get some counseling in an outpatient setting and remain sober on their own at home—but this isn’t always the case. According to NIDA, inpatient rehab provides the best chance for recovery by offering a step away from triggers that may cause relapse and allowing the addict time to focus 100% on healing.
You should considering inpatient rehab if:
- You struggle with painful or difficult symptoms of withdrawal when you try to quit.
- You have tried to quit and relapsed.
- You have been in rehab before and relapsed.
- You have promised friends or family that you would quit—and gone back on your word.
- You suffer from dual diagnosis or other health conditions.
Only inpatient rehab can provide the professional treatment necessary for you to fully recover and overcome both the physical and psychological symptoms of addiction. Sadly, outpatient treatment does not offer adequate support if you’re heavily addicted to drugs or alcohol—at least not during the early stages of the recovery process when relapse risks are high.
How Will I Pay for Rehab in Indiana?
Many worry more about how they will foot the bill for treatment more than they worry about the actually process of recovery. If you’re considering the help of an inpatient rehab center in Indiana, but you’re worried about how you will pay for care, you’re not alone! This is a very common concern for addicts and their families.
Fortunately, many options are available to assist you including:
- Free inpatient rehab centers
- Low-cost inpatient rehabs
- Government subsidized rehabs
- Sliding fee programs
- Government treatment grants
Additionally, if you’re truly committed to getting help, you can ask friends or family to assist you with the payment or you could take a healthcare loan to help you cover the costs associated with professional care.
Many rehab centers even accept health insurance. If you purchased health insurance through the Healthcare.gov Marketplace you already have at least limited coverage for addiction. This is because addiction treatment is one of the ten required healthcare coverage options that ALL insurance providers MUST provide through Marketplace healthcare plans.
To find out if your health insurance covers inpatient rehab, or for help finding an inpatient rehab center in Indiana that accepts your insurance, call 1-888-605-7779 and a caring treatment advisor will assist you.
Why Choose Indiana Inpatient Drug or Alcohol Rehab?
Are you still on the fence as to whether inpatient rehab is the right choice? Here are just a few of the benefits of this type of care:
- Around-the-clock support when you need it most.
- Patient centered atmosphere where drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited.
- Medical care and intervention for your comfort and safety.
- Counseling and therapy to help you overcome psychological and emotional factors related to your addiction.
- Mental health focus for your long-term growth and healing.
- Meals, housing and all major necessities are provided so you can focus 100% on your recovery.
- Holistic care options such as spas, massage and other amenities are often provided.
Inpatient rehab treats every aspect of your addiction by offering you a clean and sober living environment in which you work closely with your peers towards shared recovery goals. Only this level of professional care can truly help you surpass the throes of addiction and get your life back on track.
Get Help Today
If you or someone you love is struggling with an addiction to heroin, cocaine, alcohol or another substance, don’t let this terrible disease ruin another day of your life. Help is available to you-all you have to do is give us a call. Our helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to support your recovery needs. Just call 1-888-605-7779.