Are you or is someone you love addicted to drugs or alcohol? Are you consider residential rehab as a potential source of your healing and recovery? We can help you find Kansas inpatient rehab centers that provide around-the-clock care, medical intervention, and support that will lead you along a healing journey toward recovery.
Call 1-888-605-7779 to be immediately connected with a rehab specialist that can direct you toward a treatment program that’s ideal for your unique situation. Whether you’re addicted to heroin, prescription drugs, alcohol or other substances, rehab CAN help.
Why Choose Inpatient Rehab in Kansas?
Usually, the first major concern or question that comes to mind when an addict or his or her family member begins thinking about rehab is whether inpatient rehab is necessary. You may initially want to believe that you can forgo inpatient care, save some money and time, and jump right into a support group or outpatient treatment program—but don’t cut yourself short.
There’s a reason inpatient rehab centers provide the BEST TREATMENT available for people JUST LIKE YOU that are struggling with addiction. By choosing inpatient rehab you get:
- Support—around the clock, all the time, when you need it, day or night.
- Counseling and therapy – in both an individual and group setting, tailored to your needs, adjusted as you adjust to the recovery process.
- Medical care – for your safety and comfort.
- Aftercare – to ensure you STAY sober.
- Relapse Prevention – to help you better understand addiction, recognize risks of relapse, avoid triggers and succeed in recovery.
Still unsure whether Kansas inpatient rehab centers should be your next step in the recovery process? Call our helpline at 1-888-605-7779 and we’ll answer any questions you have about the treatment and recovery process. We’ll even give you a free, no-obligation treatment referral.
Kansas Addiction Facts
Did you know that the majority of treatment admissions in Kansas are the result of a court order? This shows that Kansas crime rates are higher just because of drugs and alcohol.
Kansas also ranks highest for the number of military families struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol. In fact, it ranks #6 in the entire U.S. for the number of military families and service members that are admitted into rehab for an addiction.
Paying for Inpatient Rehab in Kansas
So you’ve decided that you should seek the help of a professional. You know that inpatient rehab is the right choice for you or your loved one, now you need to know how you will pay for the care that you so desperately need. Here are your options:
- Pay for treatment with cash. This could get costly as some programs require as much as $20K per month or more for rehab.
- Pay for treatment using insurance. This is a great option IF you have health insurance and IF your insurance covers drug rehab. Keep in mind that most insurance policies cover at least some of the care that you will receive in a residential rehabilitation setting.
- Seek free rehab in Kansas. This is possible, but it will be challenging as free rehab programs are limited in number, they have few beds and often come with a long waiting list for admittance.
- Consider a sliding-fee program or other subsidized services. This is one of the most commonly chosen options for paying for care because it provides the ability to incorporate a wide range of payment options into your healing journey.
If you’re not sure whether you can afford rehab, or if you’re hesitant to call for help because you believe you simply don’t have the money or insurance to cover the costs—don’t be afraid to pick up the phone. We’ll help you find an affordable, safe, effective solution to your addiction. Just call our helpline at 1-888-605-7779 to be connected with Kansas inpatient rehab centers that can help you take the first major step towards healing and living sober.