Addiction to drugs or alcohol can be absolutely devastating for both the addict and the family members or loved ones. The disease rips families apart leaving a path of destruction in its wake. If you or someone you care about is addicted to drugs or alcohol and needs help, you’ll want to find the best Mississippi inpatient rehab centers for professional treatment in a patient centered recovery program.
We can help you find rehab centers throughout Mississippi in all major cities including Clarksdale, Gulfport, Mccomb and Oxford as well as all of the smaller towns too. No matter where you live, addiction recovery solutions are locally available to assist you in overcoming addiction and finding your path to sobriety. Call 1-800-552-0697 today and we’ll help you find an inpatient rehab center in Mississippi today.
What is Inpatient Rehab?
Inpatient rehab, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, is the most effective method of care for those with hard to beat addictions to drugs or alcohol. This treatment provides around-the-clock patient monitoring in a supportive environment where drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited.
During inpatient rehab, the focus is on physical and psychological stabilization for long-term recovery. You learn how to cope with triggers and stress and what you can do to prevent relapse. Addiction is a disease of chronic relapse, which means your risk for relapse, even after you receive professional help, is high. However, treatment in a residential rehab program provides you the best chance for lasting recovery with a minimized risk for relapse.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Inpatient Rehab in Mississippi
Before you go into just any inpatient rehab center in Mississippi, you should first consider your own personal needs and how the treatment facility can best accommodate those needs. Many factors should be considered besides just cost or location.
For instance, if you’re struggling with a chronic health condition such as diabetes or even chronic pain, you’ll need to find a rehab center that can provide adequate treatment for BOTH your underlying health conditions AND your addiction. Consider this as well as the following factors when deciding on which rehab center is right for you:
- The proximity of the treatment center to your home – this is primarily of importance if you choose outpatient rehab. When choosing inpatient rehab it’s often best to choose a facility outside your hometown.
- The cost of the rehab center and whether you can afford it. Many rehab centers accept insurance so if you have health insurance you should consider treatment programs that accept your coverage.
- The amenities offered by the rehab center and how those tie into your recovery. For instance some centers provide holistic healthcare.
- The effectiveness of the treatment program and how many people have found lasting recovery following the treatment received in the program.
- The patient to staff ratio. How many patients are there in comparison to staff members? You want a facility that will have a low number of patients to staff so that you can ensure one-one-one time in treatment.
Still need help finding an inpatient rehab center in Mississippi that can assist you? We’ll connect you with a rehab center that’s right for you or your loved one, just give us a call at 1-800-552-0697 today.
What Does Rehab Cost in Mississippi?
Finding treatment is one thing, paying for it is another. Many addicts and their families worry most about how they will afford rehab because costs can be quite high. If you don’t have insurance, consider the following helpful options to offset or at least help you pay for the total cost of drug or alcohol rehab:
- Sliding fee programs that bill based on your ability to pay. If you make more money, you pay more. If you make less, you pay less.
- Free rehab programs which are generally limited access. If you’re looking for free treatment, be prepared to be placed on a long waiting list.
- Government subsidized rehab programs that utilize tax payer money to operate. These programs are also limited access and often require long wait times.
- Help for friends or family to pay for rehab. You may think that your friends or family will not pay for your help, but if you’re committed to getting sober, you may be pleasantly surprised about the offerings that are made available to assist you.
If you have insurance, you likely already have at least some level of coverage for drug or alcohol rehab. All insurance plans purchased through the Healthcare.gov marketplace are required to provide minimum essential coverage for addiction treatment. This means you will, at minimum, have coverage for detox and some therapy or counseling included in your healthcare plan if you purchased through the Marketplace.
Why Choose Inpatient Rehab in Mississippi?
So what makes inpatient rehab the crème de la crème of all treatment programs? A number of benefits make this the best choice in care for you or a loved one who is struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol. The most profound benefit is probably the fact that inpatient rehab centers in Mississippi take you out of a drug or alcohol use situation and place you in a clean, sober living environment where drugs or alcohol are prohibited. This minimizes your risk of early relapse when cravings to use are high.
Additional benefits of inpatient rehab include:
- Patient monitoring and support when you need it most.
- Twelve step healing techniques as well as many non-12-step programs.
- Support groups that allow interaction with your peers who are also in recovery.
- Counseling and therapy to help you heal emotionally and psychologically.
- Meals, exercise and every facet of treatment is focused on recovery.
- You can focus 100% of your time on healing.
Get Help Today
If you’re ready to get sober, or if you’re looking for a rehab center for a loved one, call our helpline at 1-800-552-0697 today and we’ll connect you with a Mississippi inpatient rehab center that’s right for you. The call is free, and we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you in finding and choosing the program of care that will lead to your long-term recovery success.