Nevada inpatient drug and alcohol rehab centers can help you get your life back on track so that recovery becomes reality. While there are a number of different options available to help you get sober, we realize how difficult it can be to find and choose the best program, especially if you aren’t sure how to get started or where to look. Call our helpline toll-free at 1-888-605-7779 to speak with a counselor about the treatment options available to you or for a free referral into a rehab center in Nevada.
Choosing the Best Inpatient Rehab in Nevada
Your decision to seek help for yourself or for a loved one is courageous, and life-changing, but how will you choose the best rehab program? You don’t want to begin making that final decision until you’ve taken the steps to ensure you’re making the right choice. Here’s what you should consider in choosing a rehab center to help with an addiction to drugs or alcohol:
- Consider the cost of treatment and whether insurance is accepted or if it can help you offset treatment costs.
- If you cannot find treatment, or you don’t know where to look, call our helpline for assistance.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions about treatment, recovery and the healing process.
- Consider both residential treatment and outpatient treatment options.
- Think about seeking treatment that is outside of your hometown so that you can detach and distance yourself from your current surroundings.
How Long will Rehab Take?
Once you’ve decided to seek the help of an inpatient rehab center in Nevada, you’ll probably be wondering how long it will take and what you should do next. Generally, treatment for an addiction to drugs or alcohol will take no less than 30 days. NIDA recommends a minimum of 90 days in treatment to help you change negative behaviors into positive behaviors that back up recovery.
There is no one-size-fits-all method of treatment that will work for everyone. As such, some people will require more extensive treatment than others. If your addiction is complex, if you have been addicted for a prolonged period of time or if you suffer from underlying health conditions, there is a chance treatment will take longer than the standard 30, 60 or 90-day programs that are generally offered.
For help finding a rehab center in Nevada, or if you have additional questions about the treatment and recovery process, call our helpline toll-free at 1-888-605-7779 to speak with a caring advisor.