Addiction plagues millions of Americans of all ages and socioeconomic status. It doesn’t matter if you’re young, old, rich, poor, educated or undereducated—you ARE at risk of addiction if you use drugs or alcohol. In New Mexico, inpatient rehab centers provide individuals and their families with a foundation upon which healing and recovery can begin.
For help finding an inpatient rehab center in New Mexico or anywhere in the U.S., call 1-888-605-7779 today and we’ll connect you with a treatment specialist. Our helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.
Why Choose Inpatient Rehab in New Mexico?
Many addicts and their families wonder if inpatient rehab is really necessary. Some like to think they can skip the long time spent in a residential treatment center and move right on to outpatient care. However, for most people it’s best to spend at least 30-days in an inpatient rehab center to ensure you are fully past any potentially dangerous symptoms of withdrawal and that you have the best chance to remain sober and avoid relapse.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of inpatient rehab:
- Around-the-clock care
- Patient support and advocacy
- Meals and exercise programs that are geared toward YOUR healing journey
- Housing and all living essentials are provided so you can focus on recovery
- Counseling and therapy help you to heal psychologically
- Medical care helps you to stay safe and comfortable
If you’re addicted to heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, alcohol or prescription drugs, inpatient drug rehab in New Mexico is likely the safest, most effective first step in the recovery journey for you. Give our helpline a call at 1-888-605-7779 today to find a local treatment center that can help you take the first steps toward recovery.
What does Inpatient Rehab in New Mexico Cost?
Many addicts wonder if they can even afford rehab. Most think that there’s really no way they can possibly pay for the high costs of the medical care associated with overcoming addiction to drugs or alcohol, but this should not prevent you from calling for help.
In fact, New Mexico inpatient rehab centers have many affordable treatment options for those with limited budgets or without insurance. Of course if you have health insurance then you may be able to get quality addiction care at a more affordable price, but even if you are uninsured and do not have access to major assets or large sums of cash you can still get help.
Treatment costs can range as follows:
- Detox in an inpatient rehab center can cost anywhere from about one thousand dollars upwards of $10K depending on your needs, the services provided and the facility that you choose.
- Inpatient rehab costs range from a few thousand dollars for a 30-day program to upwards of $40K for the month. These costs vary based on the type of treatment provided and your needs. If you need medication or further medical treatment, you may pay higher costs than someone who does not need this type of care.
- Outpatient rehab costs can be much lower than inpatient fees but keep in mind that outpatient care does NOT provide housing, meals, or around-the-clock support that is vital to your recovery success.
For help finding out what a New Mexico inpatient rehab center program will cost for you or someone you love, call 1-888-605-7779 today and we’ll answer your questions. We can even help you find a rehab center that will accept your insurance coverage or provide you with treatment on a sliding-fee scale.
Get Help Today
Are you ready to stop using drugs or alcohol? There are more than 100 inpatient rehab centers in New Mexico ready to provide you with support, therapy and quality care that will lead you to recovery. Give our helpline a call at 1-888-605-7779 today and we’ll connect you with a local rehab center that’s right for you.