Addiction to drugs or alcohol can be one of the most frightening and downright degrading situations an individual ever deals with, and not just the addict suffers. Addiction is a family disease affecting every facet of life for the addict and for those who love and care about the individual. To end addiction, you’ll need to find a South Carolina inpatient rehab center that can help you or your loved one get sober as quickly as possible. The longer you allow addiction to rule your life, the greater the probability is that you will suffer irreversible harm.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction and needs help, call 1-888-605-7779 and we’ll connect you with an inpatient rehab center in South Carolina that can assist you. We have programs in all major cities including Camden, Columbia, Charleston and Hilton Head.
Find the Best Rehabs in South Carolina
South Carolina is home to some of the best rehab centers in the country offering pristine grounds, amenities that are sure to please, and treatment that is unsurpassed in the industry. Whether you’re looking for heroin addiction treatment, methamphetamine treatment or help overcoming alcoholism, SC inpatient rehab centers can help you get sober. Consider the following when choosing between the many treatment options available throughout the state:
- Treatment length
- Cost of care
- Whether they accept your health insurance (if you have insurance)
- Location and privacy
- Effectiveness of treatment
- Staff to patient ratio
Whether you’re new to inpatient rehab, or this isn’t your first rodeo, we can help. Call 1-888-605-7779 and we’ll connect you with an inpatient rehab program in South Carolina that’s right for you!
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Rehab in SC
If you’re wondering whether inpatient rehab is really necessary, or whether you could possibly seek the help of an outpatient rehab program, consider the following:
- Inpatient rehab is ideal for the most difficult to beat addictions such as heroin addiction, prescription drug addiction and alcoholism.
- Outpatient rehab can help you, but leaves a higher risk of early relapse and should be reserved ONLY for those who cannot otherwise attend an inpatient program or who have already completed residential treatment.
- Inpatient rehab provides you with around-the-clock care, support and medical intervention for your safety and to ensure you don’t relapse.
- Outpatient rehab is sometimes more affordable, but if it’s not effective, did you really save any money?
How Will I Pay for Rehab in South Carolina?
Paying for treatment is a common concern for anyone entering rehab. Unless you’re rich, or have health insurance that will pay for 100% of the cost of addiction treatment, there’s a good chance that you’re worried about how you will foot the bill for quality, effective care. And you’re not alone!
Fortunately, a number of options exist to help you pay for drug or alcohol rehab in South Carolina, and there are many different rehab programs to choose from offering a wide range of accommodations for each budget.
For low cost rehabilitation in SC, consider:
- Free rehab centers which often have limited access.
- Government funded rehab centers that are paid for by taxpayers.
- Government grants that help you to pay for treatment, especially if you’ve been arrested as a result of your drug or alcohol use.
- Sliding fee rehab programs that offer services on a sliding scale based on your income level.
To help you pay for inpatient rehab, consider:
- Asking friends or family for assistance.
- Taking out a loan.
- Using your health insurance coverage to pay up to 80% or more of treatment costs.
- Selling your belongings to accumulate money for rehab.
- Seeking financing from the rehab center.
While some of the above efforts to get money for treatment may seem like last ditch resorts, it sometimes takes making a last ditch effort to get help to actually GET HELP. This sounds silly, but you must go through great lengths to get quality care and overcome addiction once and for all.
Why Choose Inpatient Rehab?
So what makes inpatient rehab superior to all other types of treatment? Is it really worth the cost? The short answer is: YES, it is worth the cost and it is superior to other forms of rehabilitation because it provides you with around-the-clock care which minimizes your risk of relapse.
In fact, South Carolina inpatient rehab centers provide a number of benefits including:
- Consistent care that meets your changing needs during the course of treatment.
- Medical intervention that ensures you are comfortable during treatment and that you are safe in case any situations arise in which immediate medical care is necessary.
- Around-the-clock support to help you remain focused on recovery and healing.
- All of the necessities including housing, meals, and basic toiletries are provided so that you can really focus on your recovery without the worry of any other outside stress or triggers such as paying bills or going to the store.
- Counseling and therapy is provided on a daily basis to help you heal psychologically and emotionally.
- Physical care including exercise, medical care, and meals are provided with a focus on detox and recovery.
- Your risk of relapse is VERY minimal because you are in a clean, sober environment in which drugs and alcohol are not allowed.
Get Help Today
You don’t deserve to be addicted to drugs or alcohol for the rest of your life, and you don’t have to be! If you’re ready to get sober, give us a call at 1-888-605-7779 and we’ll connect you with an inpatient rehab center in South Carolina that can lead you down the road to recovery.
Many programs are available throughout the state. Whether you need any of the following treatment options, we can help:
- Treatment for dual diagnosis.
- Treatment for medical conditions or mental health conditions such as anxiety or depression.
- Treatment that includes your family to help you build a stronger support network.
- Treatment that focuses on trauma resolution.
- Gender specific treatment for men only or women only.
Don’t be afraid to call. Our helpline is operated by caring, compassionate treatment professionals that are ready to take your call anytime, day or night.
Find Inpatient Rehabs in South Carolina Near You
Search by city or by zip code below to find local treatment providers in South Carolina.