Every state of the country has been impacted by addiction in some way. Prescription drug abuse is a serious concern throughout the state as is alcoholism, heroin abuse and the use of other substances such as methamphetamine or cocaine. If you or someone you love is addicted and needs help, call 1-800-552-0697 today to find a Utah inpatient rehab center that can guide your recovery efforts.
How Addiction is Impacting Utah
There’s no doubt, the entire United States has been negatively impacted by addiction, but Utah specifically has seen a significant increase in prescription drug abuse and drug-related overdose. Prescription medications fall into a “gray” zone in Utah—many residents don’t feel like they are “bad” or that it’s dangerous to take medications that are prescribed by doctors, and many doctors are still overprescribing.
Here’s a quick look at how addiction is impacting the lives of those living in Utah:
- In Utah, significant addiction risks impact pregnant women significantly more than in most other states. In fact, Utah ranks 6th in the country against other states for rehab admissions of pregnant or post-partum women.
- Prescription drug deaths have increased 400% in Utah in the past 15 years.
- Utah is number 11 in the state rankings for treatment admissions that are the result of DUI or alcohol-related legal problems.
- Utah has the seventh highest drug overdose death rate in the entire United States per capita.
Instead of falling victim to these startling statistics, get help! Utah inpatient rehab centers are available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week to provide you with support, medical care, and therapy that will lead you to recovery. For a free, no-obligation referral call 1-800-552-0697 today to speak with a rehabilitation specialist.
How Long Will Treatment Take?
The amount of time you spend in rehab will vary based on your needs, your symptoms, your commitment and the rehab center itself. Don’t mistake your addiction for a lack of willpower or for being weak. You are NOT weak. In fact, you may be 100% committed to your recovery and yet still find that you need professional help or that you require long-term rehabilitation in order to actually succeed in recovery.
Most inpatient rehab centers in Utah provide:
- 30-day rehab programs.
- 60-day rehab programs.
- 90-day rehab programs.
- 120-day or long-term rehab programs.
It’s important that you don’t compare your recovery process to someone else. This is YOUR recovery and it’s unique to you and your needs. It may only take you 30 days of being sober to never touch drugs or alcohol again, or it could take you years of rehab before you finally break free from addiction. The important thing here to think about is that your recovery is all about YOU and it’s OK if it takes you weeks, months or even years to achieve lasting sobriety.
Still have Questions?
If you’re still trying to figure out if inpatient rehab is the right choice for you, or whether you even need treatment for addiction, we can help you. Give our helpline a call anytime, day or night, and we’ll walk you through the process of:
- Determining whether you really need treatment in a residential rehab setting.
- Figuring out whether it makes sense to choose a local Utah inpatient rehab center or if maybe you should seek help outside your hometown.
- Guiding you through the process of determining whether your addiction requires professional help or if you may benefit from the group/peer support of NA or AA.
- Finding and choosing the best rehab center in Utah for you or someone you care about.
Our helpline is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Just call 1-800-552-0697 today and we’ll connect you with a rehabilitation specialist.