The cheese state if not immune to addiction. In fact, Wisconsin has a higher than average drug-related death rate than many other states in the country. Prescription drug abuse is at epidemic proportions throughout the state and residents are in dire need of help. Wisconsin inpatient rehab centers provide access to the medical care, support and behavioral interventions necessary for recovery and healing but sadly less than 2% of those who need professional help will get the treatment that they deserve.
Major cities such as Milwaukee, Green Bay, and Madison have many different rehab options for residents to choose from. If you need help finding a rehab center locally, call 1-888-605-7779 today to speak with a support specialist that can assist you.
Choosing Wisconsin Inpatient Rehab
So many factors must be considered in choosing treatment for yourself or someone you care about. Of course, you want to make the right decision because it could literally be the difference between when you or your loved one uses drugs again and overdoses or avoids these substances for good and finally achieves recovery.
Here are some factors that you should consider in choosing inpatient rehab in Wisconsin or anywhere in the U.S.:
- Cost and whether insurance is accepted. If insurance is accepted you should choose a program that accepts YOUR insurance.
- Location and whether it may make sense to seek treatment outside your hometown. Many studies have shown that those who seek help away from home are more likely to remain sober because they have a “fresh start” in their new town.
- Patient to staff ratio and whether there will be adequate staff members in comparison to patients. This will ensure your best chance for one-on-one treatment and individualized therapy sessions.
- Treatment effectiveness and whether the rehab center has a past history of helping people achieve recovery.
If you’re not sure how to choose the best rehab center for yourself or for someone you care about, call 1-888-605-7779 and we’ll guide you through the process. We can even provide you a free, no-obligation treatment referral.
Wisconsin Addiction Statistics
Just as the rest of the United States struggles with prescription opioid abuse, so too does Wisconsin—and at epic proportions. Here’s a look at some of the most recently acquired statistics on drug and alcohol abuse in Wisconsin:
- 4% of residents over the age of 12 report having abused prescription drugs such as Oxycontin or Hydrocodone. This includes taking a prescription medication or ANY reason other than prescribed or taking the medication without a prescription.
- Substance abuse related deaths in Wisconsin account for more than 500 people each year and with opioid abuse rising, so too is the death rate.
- Many rehab centers in Wisconsin accept Medicare. This could be a sign that elderly drug abuse is a growing concern throughout the state.
Types of Inpatient Rehab Centers in Wisconsin
If you or someone you love is abusing drugs or alcohol and needs help, call 1-888-605-7779 to be connected with a treatment specialist. Many different types of inpatient rehab centers are found in major cities throughout Wisconsin. Programs include:
- Long-term inpatient rehab
- Luxury inpatient rehab
- Holistic rehab
- Traditional rehab
- Online counseling and therapy
- Support groups such as NA and AA
During rehab you will receive the following types of care:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Behavioral therapy
- Medical care
- Trauma resolution therapy
- Relapse prevention
- Dual diagnosis treatment
Treatment is tailored to your unique needs to provide a safe, effective approach to healing and recovery. You CAN get sober—recovery starts now!
Find Inpatient Rehabs in Wisconsin Near You
Search by city or by zip code below to find local treatment providers in Wisconsin.