(Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that InpatientRehabCenters.net aims to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information on each insurance carrier and their coverage for addiction treatment and rehab insurance benefits but policy changes and differences between insurance policies can change. It’s important to check with our helpline representatives by calling 1-888-605-7779 to determine what coverage level your American National Insurance will provide for drug or alcohol rehab prior to committing to any program)
Finding the right care for an addiction to drugs or alcohol can be a struggle at best. First you have to admit that there is a true problem that requires treatment. Then you have to find a center that accepts your American National Insurance Coverage. Then you have to consider whether this coverage is even enough to pay for the treatment you or a loved one needs. Our helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help break down this difficult process into small, baby steps that will seem more fitting and less confusing. Call 1-888-605-7779 anytime for help.
Does American National Insurance Pay for Drug or Alcohol Rehab?
While every policy is different, and each addiction case is different, you may find that you treatment is covered up to 80% by American National Insurance. In fact, if you have met your annual deductible and out of pocket costs, your treatment at an inpatient rehab center may even be free with this insurance.
We can’t state exactly what your insurance will cover until you call our helpline at 1-888-605-7779 and we’re able to run a complete insurance benefits check and begin the authorization process, but we can tell you that most American National Insurance Company coverage options include minimum essential coverage for inpatient drug or alcohol detox as well as some level of care for rehab.
How Long Will American National Insurance Pay for My Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab?
The amount of time that your treatment is covered for depends on a variety of situations and factors. Consider the following:
- Your policy may provide specific details on the number of treatment days covered for both inpatient and outpatient rehab.
- Often times, an insurance policy will cover additional days of care IF deemed medically necessary by a primary care physician and the proper insurance applications for care are submitted.
- Even if your coverage does not provide the amount of care that you need, for instance only offering 30 days when you really need 90 days of care, most rehab centers will work with you to help you get the full continuum of care necessary for the best chance at long-term recovery.
How Will I Pay for Rehab that is NOT Covered by American National Insurance?
This question commonly comes up—you’re worried about how you will cover the cost of care if American National says they will only cover a portion of your inpatient rehabilitation needs. What do you do? Who do you call? Is there an appeals process?
All of these questions naturally arise, and you’re left feeling uneasy and in the dark about what to do next.
Fortunately, you have a number of options to help you pay for drug or alcohol rehab even if it’s not covered by your insurance provider. Consider the following:
- Your friends and family may be willing to help by pitching in to cover additional costs of rehab.
- Your rehab center may be willing to allow you more time to pay for care.
- You may be able to get a voucher for rehab from a local church or community organization.
- You may be able to take out loans or use credit cards or other financing to help you pay for care.
- Scholarships and sliding fee programs may be available to offset treatment costs.
Where there’s worry, don’t fret. We can help you figure this all out. Call our helpline at 1-888-605-7779 today for assistance.
Is Luxury Rehab Covered by American National Insurance Company?
It’s like that luxury care will not be covered when you enter rehab. Most insurance companies provide minimum essential coverage and offer coverage for medically necessary treatment, but the coverage generally ends there. However, every policy and situation is different.
Although it’s unlikely that your insurance will cover luxury rehab costs associated with services such as acupuncture, massage or private living quarters, you could pay for these services out of pocket allowing your insurance to cover the medically necessary costs and you taking control of all additional costs associated with care.
This is one factor for you to consider in choosing a rehab center that’s right for you. Additional ideas that you may need to consider include:
- Whether your medications are covered during rehab.
- Whether you will have 90 days of rehab or more covered.
- Whether you will need to seek additional financing or other forms of financial assistance to offset rehab costs.
- How MUCH of the rehab will actually be covered by American National Insurance Company?
- Whether you have local rehab options that accept this insurance coverage.
We can help you make sense of all this, and our office will provide you with a free insurance benefits check to determine what level and type of care you can expect from your American National Coverage. Call 1-888-605-7779 today to be connected with a rehabilitation specialist.