Struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol can literally ruin your life and the lives of those who love you. But where do you turn for help? Studies have proven that the best way to achieve recovery is through professional counseling and therapy. Colorado inpatient rehab centers provide you with the support and care you need during this difficult time in your life.
Call 1-888-605-7779 today and we’ll connect you with the best Colorado inpatient drug or alcohol rehab center to help you get past addiction and move forward with a healthy, happy life.
Why Choose Inpatient Rehab in Colorado?
Your decision to seek treatment is courageous, life-changing and possibly even overwhelming. Of course, you want to do what’s right, but you’re probably worried about what rehab will be like, whether you will succeed, and whether you really even need inpatient care. You see, all of these questions arise when you first start to tumble the idea of treatment around in your mind.
Your decision to seek inpatient rehab versus outpatient care or a support group is likely based on the following factors:
- You have tried to quit and despite your best efforts, your decision to quit has been unsuccessful.
- You really want to get sober, but you simply don’t know how to get over the early phase of detox and withdrawal so that you can feel GOOD about your recovery.
- You know that you struggle with mental illness or at least you think there may be a mental illness at the root of your addiction, but you also know that treatment will help you overcome both the mental and physical aspects of your addiction.
- You realize that you have support at home, but it’s just not enough to help you STAY sober.
Additionally, you may choose inpatient rehab because you are court ordered, you have been in and out of treatment many times, or because you simply know that there is no other solid solution to your addiction. You’ve tried YOUR way, and you’re still struggling—so now it’s time to call a professional.
For immediate support, call 1-888-605-7779 to be connected with an inpatient Colorado rehab center that will help you see past the negativity of addiction and visualize recovery. One call could make recovery a reality for you.
How Long Will I Be in Rehab?
No matter what you are addicted to, rehab CAN help you get sober. But this doesn’t mean that every addiction is the same. Therefore, the amount of time that you spend in rehab may vary based on a number of factors including:
- The severity of the addiction.
- How long you have been addicted.
- Whether you have dual-diagnosis or underlying health problems.
- How committed you are to recovery.
Generally speaking, most Colorado rehab centers provide a baseline of care that offers 30-days of therapy and counseling. However, the National Institute on Drug Abuse recommends at least 90-days in rehab to help you fully overcome addiction. This is because it takes 90 days to effectively stop a bad habit and replace it with a positive habit.
If you view addiction as a “habit” you can attest that you must a) stop using drugs or alcohol for a full 90-days and b) take up a positive “new” habit for that time period in order to overcome the previous problem. Remember though, every case is different. Therefore, you may see treatment as follows:
- 28-day or 4-week rehabilitation programs.
- 30-day inpatient drug or alcohol rehab programs.
- 30-day outpatient rehab programs.
- 60 to 90-day rehab programs that offer mixed inpatient and outpatient care.
- Long-term rehab programs that offer extended care services past the 180-day standard of maximum treatment provided in most rehab centers.
If you’re not sure what program is right for you, call 1-888-605-7779 today to be connected with a treatment specialist. We’ll help you find the best Colorado inpatient rehab centers for lifelong recovery and healing.