Methamphetamine, heroin, prescription painkillers, alcohol—all of these substances have a common bond in Georgia—they are all causing an increase in the number of treatment admissions for addiction throughout the state. From Atlanta to Savannah, the Peach State has been plagued with addiction much like the rest of the United States and although inpatient rehab centers in Georgia are found throughout most major cities and towns, only 2% of those who are struggling with addiction actually get the help that they need.
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol and needs help, call our helpline toll-free at 1-888-605-7779. We’ll connect you with a rehab center that can assist you in the recovery and healing process.
Finding the Best Rehabs in Georgia
Atlanta is home to more than 30 different rehab centers that provide inpatient treatment for a wide range of addictions. Outside the major city, facilities provide sober living, outpatient treatment options, and additional programs such as 12-step support groups and similar programs for long-term sobriety. Finding the best treatment begins with an understanding of the types of rehab that are available and the amenities that may be offered to you.
Most inpatient rehabs in Georgia provide:
- Individual and group counseling.
- Individualized treatment that is tailored to your needs.
- Support through both 12-step and non-12-step programs.
- Intervention services including medical intervention and detox.
- Relapse prevention including therapy based on helping you to learn about your addiction and what you can do to prevent your risk of relapse after treatment.
In addition to these services, many inpatient rehab centers in Georgia provide a range of amenities that go above and beyond the scope of what’s considered necessary for recovery. Common amenities that are found in many luxury style rehab centers in Georgia include:
- Massage and other holistic therapy options
- Private accommodations
- Pristine grounds in prime locations such as beachside or in very private areas
If you’re sincere about your decision to get sober, help is available that is suitable to your needs. All you have to do is call 1-888-605-7779 and we’ll connect you with a Georgia rehab center that can lead you to recovery.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Rehab in Georgia
How do you decide which type of rehab is best for you? Does it really matter? And why should I go to an inpatient rehab when there’s an outpatient rehab that is more affordable? These are all common questions that arise when you consider treatment—and the answer is mostly simply:
Inpatient rehab provides you the greatest chance for success in recovery, minimizing the risk of relapse by removing you from dangerous situations in which you previously abused drugs or alcohol, and allowing you to focus 100% of your time and effort on healing and recovery.
If you’re struggling with any of the following situations, you should consider inpatient rehab:
- Symptoms of withdrawal when you quit using drugs or alcohol.
- Relapse that has occurred despite your best effort to quit and remain sober.
- Long-term drug or alcohol use which places you at great risk for dangerous withdrawal symptoms.
- Using drugs or alcohol with friends or family members whom you live with.
While there are outpatient rehab options in Georgia, these are generally the ideal choice only for those with minor addiction problems or for those who have already completed a residential rehabilitation program and are transitioning into outpatient care to continue working toward long-term recovery goals.
How Will I Pay for Rehab in GA?
The cost of treatment will vary depending on your needs, the facility in which you receive care, the amount of time you spend in rehab and various other factors. Paying for treatment may seem impossible at first, especially if you’ve lost your job or your health insurance coverage and friends and family are not willing to help you. Don’t let fear of HOW you will pay for inpatient rehab in Georgia prevent you from calling our helpline at 1-888-605-7779 to get support.
Various options exist to help make rehab more affordable to you including:
- Free rehab centers
- Low-cost rehab centers
- Government subsidized treatment centers
- Government rehab grants
- Rehab center financing
- Health insurance policies that cover drug or alcohol rehab
- Sliding fee programs which are based on your income and ability to pay
While inpatient rehab may seem like a more expensive option than outpatient care, there are many benefits to this type of treatment and it’s well worth the expense.
Why Choose Inpatient Rehab in Georgia
So what makes inpatient rehab so “worth the expense?” Primarily, it’s the around-the-clock monitoring and heavily involved treatment focus that makes inpatient rehab so beneficial to people just like you. Inpatient rehab has a wide range of benefits. Some of those benefits include:
- A focus on recovery that is not interrupted daily by the need to travel to and from treatment.
- Around-the-clock monitoring which ensures safety and sobriety.
- A treatment and recovery centered atmosphere where drugs and alcohol are not permitted. This reduces the risk of early relapse.
- Involvement with like-minded, recovery-centered people who are also working towards getting sober and who can help you to remain on the path to healing.
- Medical care and treatment for co-occurring conditions such as anxiety, depression or cases in which you’re addicted to more than one substance.
Certain factors may increase the cost of inpatient rehab. Your age, health, dual-diagnosis, and similar situations may lead to higher treatment costs. If you’re not sure how you will afford treatment, or if you have additional questions, call 1-888-605-7779 and we’ll immediately connect you with a treatment specialist that can assist you.
Get Help Today
If you’re suffering from addiction, sobriety may seem lightyears away—but don’t lose hope. You deserve to get into an inpatient rehab center in Georgia that can show you how to live a drug and alcohol free life that you can be proud of.