Addiction to heroin, methamphetamine, alcohol or other substances can wreak havoc on both the user and the family system. That’s why addiction is called a “family disease” because it leaves a path of destruction in its wake. If you or someone you love lives in Kentucky and is struggling with a substance abuse problem, you’ll want to find the best KY inpatient rehab centers in the area to assist you in this fight against a potentially deadly disease.
Don’t worry—we can help! Our helpline can connect you with inpatient rehab centers in Kentucky no matter what area of the state you’re living in. From Bowling Green to Franklin, Lexington to Louisville, Kentucky rehab centers are found throughout the state. All you have to do is call 1-888-605-7779 and we’ll connect you with a treatment center that can help.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Inpatient Rehab in Kentucky
Before you make a choice on just any rehab program, consider all the different parts of the equation that are important to your recovery. Cost of course is one part of the equation, but it should not be the deciding factor as to whether or not you get help. You should also consider the location, the effectiveness and various other elements of the rehabilitation program as they pertain to you and YOUR needs.
For instance, if you’re struggling with mental illness (which more than 50% of all addicts do according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness) you’ll want to find a rehab program that offers dual-diagnosis treatment. This means you’ll be treated for BOTH your addiction AND your mental health condition at the same time.
If you’re not sure what factors to consider, here’s a list of considerations that we believe you should touch base on when choosing treatment in Kentucky or anywhere in the U.S.:
- Cost and whether health insurance is accepted.
- Location and whether there is immediate treatment space available for you (NIDA recommends that treatment be readily available when an addict seeks help)
- Amenities including extracurricular activities that will make your stay in rehab enjoyable for you.
- Treatment length – most programs are at least 30 days and the recommended treatment length (which can be combined rehab in inpatient and outpatient programs) is a minimum of 90 days.
- Patient to staff ratios. Make sure a low patient to staff ratio exists to ensure that you receive the adequate one-on-one time with treatment professionals during your stay in residential rehab.
If you’re still not sure which facility to choose from, we can help. Our treatment helpline will connect you with an inpatient rehab center in Kentucky that can lead you to recovery. Just give us a call toll-free at 1-888-605-7779 today.
What Does Rehab Cost in Kentucky?
Treatment costs can vary from one facility to the next. Many factors contribute to the potentially high costs of treatment in Kentucky as well as throughout the United States. First, it’s important to consider the fact that when you enter rehab you are living in the facility, generally for a period of 30 days or more. So consider rent, power, water, and all of those utilities as part of the overhead cost you will pay.
Also, consider the fact that drug or alcohol rehab is considered medical care. Professional medical treatment can be costly. BUT, insurance can help to offset these costs. If you have health insurance, contact your insurance provider to find out if your healthcare coverage also provides coverage for inpatient rehab—many insurance plans do.
Additional factors that can contribute to the overall cost of rehab include:
- Your individual health.
- Whether you have underlying health problems or mental health problems which require treatment.
- Whether you are on medications or require medications during treatment.
- Whether you spend more than 30 days in treatment (some people require 90 or 120 days or longer in rehab).
- The severity of your addiction and what substance you are addicted to. (if you’re addicted to prescription drugs or alcohol you may require longer-term care)
Your commitment to recovery and your involvement in the recovery process will contribute to the amount of time you spend in rehab. For instance, if you enter a Kentucky rehab center reluctantly and you are not focused on getting sober when you get there, it could take longer for you to recover than if you enter fully-willing to work through the recovery process. It’s important to remain open minded and optimistic about your ability to get sober no matter how down and out you may be feeling.
We’ll help you find Kentucky inpatient rehab centers that can provide you with adequate, professional care in your time of need. Just call our helpline at 1-888-605-7779 today to be connected with a treatment advisor that can assist you.
Why Choose Inpatient Rehab in Kentucky?
We realize how tough making this call can be. You’re worried. You’re sick. You’re tired. You’re afraid—but you CAN get sober! Inpatient rehab centers in Kentucky provide you the greatest chance at long-term recovery with the smallest risk of relapse. Here’s why you should choose this type of care over any other option available to you:
- You’ll receive around-the-clock care that is catered to YOUR needs.
- You’ll learn how to cope with triggers and other factors that could lead to relapse.
- You’ll gain power to say “NO” to drugs or alcohol and remain sober.
- You will meet friends in recovery and you can build a strong support system that ensures your continued healing.
- You can finally break free from addiction and live a sober, happy life.
Get Help Today
Are you ready to break the cycle and begin living a happy, healthy and sober life? Whether you’re looking for help for yourself or a loved one, Kentucky inpatient rehab centers are widely available to assist you in the healing process. Call our helpline anytime, day or night and we’ll answer any questions you have about treatment. We can even provide you with a free referral to an inpatient center in Kentucky that can assist you. Just dial 1-888-605-7779 today and get started on the road to recovery.