The devastation and destruction caused by addiction can leave a lasting impact on the lives of both the addict and on the friends and family members of someone who’s addicted. Sadly, less than 2% of those who struggle with this disease get professional treatment to overcome it. Louisiana inpatient rehab centers can help you or your loved one get sober—just call 1-888-605-7779 and we’ll connect you with a treatment specialist.
Louisiana inpatient rehab centers are found in all major cities including Baton Rouge, Lafayette, New Orleans and Scott as well as many smaller cities and towns. Finding a rehab that’s close to home isn’t hard, but it’s not always the ideal choice. We’ll help you decide what’s best and then we can connect you with an inpatient rehab center that will provide proper treatment and care that is suited to your unique needs.
What is Inpatient Rehab?
Inpatient rehab provides the highest level of care for those recovering from addiction to drugs or alcohol. Only this type of program offers around-the-clock support, patient monitoring and treatment that gives you the best chance at recovery.
You live in a drug and alcohol free environment with others who are also working towards recovery. Therapy and counseling sessions take place daily allowing you the maximum time for your focus to be on healing. In addition to the time spent in counseling, you will have guided group activities and reflection time to help you remain focused and in control of your addiction recovery.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Inpatient Rehab in Louisiana
Many factors go into determining where you should go for help and what help is best suited to you. Even after you enter a rehab program your treatment will be adjusted regularly to be further tailored to your changing recovery needs.
We recommend that you consider the following when choosing inpatient rehab in Louisiana:
- The cost of treatment and whether you can afford it. Many options are available to meet every budget—even free rehab programs.
- The location of treatment and whether it’s best for you. Sometimes it’s better to consider a rehab center outside your hometown or state.
- Whether the facility accepts insurance and whether your insurance will cover your care.
- The staff to patient ratio and whether you will have adequate time with a rehab professional.
- The amenities offered at the facility and whether they will make your stay in rehab acceptable and comfortable for you.
- The medical care provided and whether this is suitable for your health needs.
Need help finding a rehab center in Louisiana? We’ll connect you with inpatient rehabs in LA. Just give us a call at 1-888-605-7779.
What Does Rehab Cost in Louisiana?
Rehab prices can range for free to more than 20K a month. Most programs fall somewhere well in between those lines. Louisiana inpatient rehab centers generally provide a range of treatment options that can fit most any budget so don’t get discouraged by price.
If you’ve got insurance, you may be able to offset treatment costs by as much as 80% or more. Some insurance policies even cover 100% of the cost of rehabilitation for addiction to drugs or alcohol. If you purchased through the healthcare.gov Marketplace, you could have coverage up to 80% in most cases.
Where there’s a will, there’s a way. If you really are committed to getting sober, there are treatment options available to you that are also affordable. We’ll help you find a program that’s within budget. Here’s a look at some of the programs you may consider if you have limited funds to pay for care:
- Government subsidized treatment programs
- Free rehab centers
- Low-cost rehab centers through church or other community programs
- Sliding fee programs that charge you based on your income
- Government grants
- Financing through the rehab center itself
Why Choose Inpatient Rehab in Louisiana?
Inpatient rehab has a wide range of benefits. It’s generally the best choice in immediate care because it provides you with around-the-clock support in the early stages of recovery when cravings and the potential for relapse is quite high.
You should consider inpatient rehab in Louisiana if:
- You have tried to quit using drugs or alcohol before and you have relapsed.
- You have made promises to friends or family that you would quit and you have failed.
- You have been arrested or otherwise are in trouble as a result of your addiction.
- You have already tried support groups or outpatient treatment and you have relapsed.
- You struggle with strong symptoms of withdrawal when you try to quit.
- You use drugs or alcohol at home with friends or family members.
Only inpatient rehab can remove you from a potentially dangerous situation in which drugs or alcohol are readily abused and provide you with a clean, sober living environment. This is one of the greatest benefits of inpatient care. Additionally, you’re provided with immediate access to medical intervention for symptoms of withdrawal or any other health conditions that arise during the treatment process.
Safety, comfort and your sobriety are the focus in inpatient rehab. You don’t have to worry about outside triggers, stress or any situation that could lead to relapse while you’re in treatment. You aren’t faced with the temptation to use drugs or alcohol because they aren’t available while you’re in a residential rehab setting.
Get Help Today
Are you ready to put drug or alcohol addiction behind you? Get sober today! Call our helpline at 1-888-605-7779 to talk with a caring treatment advisor who understands your condition and what it takes to make this call.
We’ll connect you with a Louisiana inpatient rehab center that can provide support, medical care, intervention, and relapse prevention for you during this difficult time. Addiction to drugs or alcohol can no longer rule your life when you get professional help that’s tailored to your recovery needs. Call today and get sober.