Throughout New England, prescription drug abuse and depression, possibly related to the long winters, are to blame for high suicide rates and an increase in overdose deaths. Rhode Island inpatient rehab centers provide quality treatment and care for the individuals and families in need of addiction rehabilitation. These centers also provide treatment for dual diagnosis in which a mental health condition such as anxiety, depression or other illness is also creating a problem for the user.
For help finding a rehab center in Rhode Island, call 1-888-605-7779 today. We’ll connect you with an inpatient rehab center that will provide compassionate treatment for you or your loved one’s needs.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment at Rhode Island Inpatient Rehab
Studies estimate that 60% of those who are struggling with addiction are also the victim of a mental health disorder such as anxiety or depression. In fact, many people unknowingly battle mental illness and resort to substance abuse as a means of self-medicating.
Inpatient rehab centers provide specialized treatment for those suffering from mental illness in conjunction with an addiction to drugs or alcohol. These programs offer:
- Counseling and behavioral therapy
- Guidance and support
- Medical treatment and psychological care
If you’re struggling with mental illness, or if you believe that mental illness could be at the root of your addiction to drugs or alcohol, call 1-888-605-7779 today for immediate assistance in finding the best Rhode Island inpatient rehab center that will provide you with dual diagnosis treatment and care. Don’t be afraid to admit that you need support—we ALL need help in our lives at some time.
Why Choose Inpatient Rehab in Rhode Island?
What makes inpatient rehab so much better than outpatient care? Is it the right choice for me or MY loved one? Why should I choose this treatment when clearly there are other options available?
All of these questions are common when you first decide to make the call for professional addiction treatment. And while the answers vary based on unique needs, overall the reason to choose inpatient rehab over outpatient care is simple—inpatient rehab is more effective treatment and provides a safe, controlled environment where you can get sober once and for all.
Below are a few additional reasons that you may find inpatient rehab in Rhode Island to be the most suitable choice for your unique needs:
- Inpatient rehab offers around-the-clock care and support to ensure you are safe and sober. There is no access to drugs or alcohol while in the treatment program.
- Inpatient rehab allows you to focus 100% of your time on healing without distractions of everyday life at work or home. Here you can learn as much as possible about your addiction, yourself and your recovery so that you can leave rehab armed with the tools to FIGHT back against addiction and minimize your risk of relapse.
- Inpatient rehab is a safe, professional treatment option that offers medical intervention, support, group therapy and counseling that meets your changing needs in recovery.
If you’re still unsure whether inpatient rehab is right for you, call 1-888-605-7779 today and we’ll connect you with a rehab support specialist that can answer your questions. We’ll even provide you with free, no-obligation treatment referrals to local Rhode Island inpatient rehab centers.
Are You Ready to Get Sober?
Whether you’re addicted to heroin, methamphetamine, alcohol or prescription drugs, we can help! You can begin your recovery journey right away by calling our helpline to speak with a rehab specialist. Your healing begins with:
- five-minutete call to our treatment helpline which will answer questions and pave the way for your next steps in the recovery process.
- An intake and assessment that will take place in a residential rehab center where trained professionals help you decide what treatment protocols are best for your unique needs.
- Counseling and therapy that ensures you remain focused and in control of your healing journey.
- Support that helps you to develop a strong sense of self-esteem and an “I CAN do this” attitude.
We’re here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you find the best Rhode Island inpatient rehab centers. Just call 1-888-605-7779 today.