The Lone Star State is home to a rich diversity of entrepreneurial spirit, history, culture and music. But Texas, like all other states in the United States is struggling a semi-silent battle with addiction. For those who are impacted by this disease, finding the best inpatient rehab centers in Texas or any other state in the nation becomes top priority to the healing and recovery process. Whether you’re looking or drug or alcohol rehab centers in Austin, Galveston, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas or any other populous location in the state, we can help you get on the path to healing.
Call 1-800-552-0697 today for help finding an affordable inpatient rehab center in Texas that will help you or a loved one get sober. You’re not alone in this fight, in the state of Texas alone:
- Nearly 10% of all youth under the age of 12 report having abused illegal drugs.
- Nearly 13% of teenagers report drinking alcohol frequently.
- 4 Million Texans are struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol.
- Half a million people in the state abuse illicit substances.
Sadly, a very small percentage of those who are addicted to drugs or alcohol in Texas actually get the help that they need in a professional rehab program.
What is Inpatient Addiction Treatment in Texas Like?
When you enter a recovery center in Texas you will generally go through the following process of care:
- Admission which includes intake and assessment.
- Detox in a medically controlled environment.
- Medical intervention as needed to ensure safety in recovery.
- Support, counseling and therapy for you and your family.
- Aftercare to ensure your continued sobriety after you leave rehab.
Each case of addiction is different, so the process in which you enter treatment and what happens once you are there may vary slightly but most rehab centers use the following types of therapeutic care to help you get (and stay) sober:
- Twelve step rehab
- Non-twelve step rehab
- Motivational interviewing
- Family therapy
- Interpersonal therapy
- Group therapy
- Support groups such as NA or AA
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Rehab in TX
Determining whether inpatient rehab in Texas is right for you begins with an assessment of your addiction. Be honest with yourself and answer the following questions:
- Am I able to say ‘No’ to drugs or alcohol when I am faced with temptation to use?
- Have I made promises to friends or family that I would quit and failed to do so on my own?
- Have I tried to quit and failed?
- Have I been in rehab before?
- Am I in a current state of relapse?
- Do I struggle with strong symptoms of withdrawal when I attempt to quit using or cut back my dose?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions, there’s a good chance that inpatient rehab is the right choice for you. Call our helpline for further information and details on what you should do next to find the supportive care that is right for you.
How Long Does Inpatient Drug or Alcohol Rehab Take?
How much time you spend in a Texas rehab center will depend largely on YOU and YOUR needs. Here are some factors that can increase the amount of time that you are in rehab:
- Lack of focus.
- Lack of support.
- Refusal to participate in recovery plan.
- Long-term addiction that requires extensive treatment.
- Serious to treat addictions like painkiller addiction, benzodiazepine addiction or alcoholism.
- Underlying health conditions or dual-diagnosis.
Generally speaking, treatment programs in Texas and throughout the U.S. last 30, 60 or 90-days. You may spend longer in treatment if you have additional conditions that require longstanding care for your recovery. What’s most important is that you DO NOT compare your recovery to that of someone else because each case of addiction, and subsequent healing, is different.
How Can I Pay for Drug or Alcohol Rehab in Texas?
You aren’t alone if you’re simply struggling to figure out HOW you will cover the high cost of rehab in Texas. Let’s face it, some programs can cost in excess of 25K per month and many addicts don’t even come CLOSE to have that amount of cash on hand to pay for therapeutic care. But don’t let fear of the total cost of treatment prevent you from seeking help. Consider the following options to help offset treatment costs:
- Medical insurance that covers rehab – most plans are required to provide at least some baseline coverage for addiction treatment.
- Sliding-fee programs that are based on your ability to pay.
- Government based programs that operate on state funds and taxes.
- Free rehab programs that are subsidized by outside sources such as charity or similar organizations.
Each of these options can help to make inpatient rehab in Texas a more affordable option for you. If you have questions about your insurance coverage, or other treatment payment plans that may be available to you, call 1-800-552-0697 to speak with a specialist.
I Need Help Finding the Best Inpatient Rehab in Texas Today
We are dedicated to helping those who are struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol to find safe, effective rehabilitation options that are right for their unique needs. When you call our confidential helpline we will provide you with the caring, compassionate support that you need to feel comfortable in a “not so comfortable” situation. It’s all part of our commitment to serving those in need of drug or alcohol rehab in Texas.
Call 1-800-552-0697 for immediate assistance in finding and choosing the best treatment today.