Throughout West Virginia, addiction to drugs and alcohol is a major problem much like it is throughout the United States. Prescription drugs, methamphetamine, alcohol and many other substances create widespread concern and a growing need for inpatient treatment. If your or someone you love is addicted, West Virginia inpatient rehab centers provide the first step in healing that can help you lead a sober, health life.
We’ll help you find West Virginia inpatient rehabs that provide the treatment and care you need. Whether you’re looking for a center in Charleston, Clarksburg, Moundsville, Williamsville or anywhere in the state, we can help. Just give our helpline a call toll-free at 1-888-605-7779 today.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Inpatient Rehab in West Virginia
If you’re considering inpatient rehab for yourself or a loved one, it’s important you don’t just jump at the first option that comes to you. You should consider more than just the cost or the location although these factors will come up in your deciding process too.
We like to recommend that you consider the following:
- The amenities of the facility and how those amenities may aid in your recovery and healing.
- The level of care provided and whether it will be sufficient to provide you with the best chance at lasting recovery.
- The length of the program and whether it provides a minimum of 30 days of care as well as access to immediate outpatient and aftercare treatment.
- The cost of the program and whether insurance is accepted.
- The staff to patient ratio and whether you will have adequate time with your counselor.
- The location and its proximity to your hometown—Read here about how choosing rehab further from home can actually help you.
For help finding and choosing the best inpatient rehab centers in West Virginia call 1-888-605-7779 today.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Rehab in WV
Deciding between inpatient and outpatient rehab can be challenging. You want to make the right choice, and you want to know that you’re getting adequate help—so what do you do?
Consider the following benefits of each:
- Inpatient rehab is right for you if you are heavily addicted and have tried outpatient treatment before.
- Outpatient rehab can work but is mostly reserved for those who have mild, easier to kick addictions.
- Inpatient rehab is necessary if you struggle with alcoholism, heroin addiction, or many types of prescription drug addiction because you’ll require around-the-clock care to ensure your safety.
- Outpatient rehab can provide flexibility so you can continue to work or go to school while in treatment.
- Inpatient rehab provides the best chance for recovery without relapse by removing you from the addictive situation and keeping you away from drugs or alcohol.
What Does Rehab Cost in West Virginia?
Rehab prices vary from one facility to the next. Costs can also vary based on your treatment needs. In West Virginia, inpatient rehab centers can range from very low-cost to relatively high cost. Luxury programs, which offer amenities such as swimming pools, massage and other high-end accommodations can be upwards of 20K per month.
The following situations may increase the cost of treatment:
- Your health and need for increased medical care.
- Your medication needs.
- Your age and whether you require additional services or longer-term treatment.
- The length of treatment. Longer programs generally cost more.
- The level of care you receive. More care generally leads to higher costs.
If you’re worried about how you will pay for rehab in West Virginia, call our helpline at 1-888-605-7779 and we’ll connect you with a facility that can lead you to recovery.
Is Insurance Accepted?
Many rehab centers accept insurance. If you have healthcare insurance, you likely have at least limited coverage for your addiction treatment. The Affordable Care Act makes addiction treatment one of the essential coverage options that are provided to all insured individuals who purchased through the Marketplace.gov website.
If you have private health insurance, either through your employer or you’re included on a plan that your family member has, you could still have coverage for addiction treatment. Call our helpline and we’ll verify your insurance policy for coverage and help you find a rehab center in West Virginia that accepts your plan.
Why Choose Inpatient Rehab in West Virginia?
If you’re addicted to drugs or alcohol, inpatient rehab is your best chance at recovery without relapse. Addiction is a disease of chronic relapse, so even with treatment you will be at risk of long-term potential for relapse to occur. However, inpatient rehabs in West Virginia can help to prevent this from happening by:
- Providing you with relapse prevention techniques that are aimed at helping you to remain sober after you leave treatment.
- Arming you with the tools to stay sober even in situations of tragedy, trauma, stress or other potential situations that could derail your recovery.
- Providing you with counseling and therapy that is aimed at getting to the root of the addiction so that you can heal deep down inside.
- Teaching you how to say “NO” to drugs or alcohol, even when you want to say yes.
- Providing you with access to long-term follow-up care in aftercare.
Get Help Today
Are you ready to get sober and put addiction behind you once and for all? If you or someone you love needs help, call 1-888-605-7779 and we’ll connect you with a West Virginia inpatient rehab center that can guide you through the recovery process.
Treatment options abound. Throughout West Virginia you’ll have access to:
- Inpatient rehab centers
- Outpatient rehab centers
- Dual diagnosis treatment centers
- Holistic treatment centers
- Support groups
- Aftercare programs
Each of these will play a key role in the process that you go through from being an addict to being a sober, healthy individual. Put addiction behind you today and begin the journey to recovery.